Mechanical Design Engineer - AutoDesk Inventor
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£28,000 to £35,000.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a rapidly growing engineering company located within West Yorkshire.
As the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, you will join an established team of professionals involved in the design and development of bespoke products and equipment for the FMCG industries.
Mechanical Design Engineer - responsibilities:
- You will provide creative and out the box mechanical solutions within an established team of experts.
- Working to high standards on projects involving medical devices, pharmaceutical and FMCG projects.
- Liaising with an established blue-chip client base daily, utilising a customer focused approach.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 2 years' proven experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Preferably experience in the use of 3D CAD tools - AutoDesk Inventor preferred.
- Must be authorised to work permanently in the UK.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency