Mechanical Design Engineer - Inventor - Retails Displays
Our industry leading client currently seek a Mechanical Design Engineer with Inventor experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer (Inventor) reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for bespoke Retail Display projects, taking creative drawings, and specifications, and accurately producing a pack of manufacture drawings
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years experience working with Autodesk Inventor (Solidworks considered)
- Design of plastic or wooden products
- Ability to produce solutions that are not only fit for purpose, but also elegant, and as close to the design concept as possible / practical
- Understanding of AutoCad
- Retail Display/ Point of Purchase Manufacture environment
- Knowledge of materials and processes undertaken by the company (as detailed in overview)
- Practical experience in model making / prototyping
- Able to use Alpha CAM and software
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call Stuart for More information or apply online now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
- Mechanical Design
- Autodesk Software