Mechanical Design Engineer Industrial Valves
Mechanical Design Engineer (Industrial Valves)
£DOE + bonus + training + very competitive package
Our client is a market leader within their industry and have an immediate vacancy for a Project/Design Engineer, based in West Yorkshire.
Our client has strategic plans for further expansion and are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
The ideal candidate will have a strong design background working with valves .
- Follow direction and requests of Engineering Manager
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Management System
- Communicate with the other team members and other departments with respect to engineering issues
- Ensure “On Time Delivery” and accurate completion of Bills of Material/ drawing/ assemblies/ General Arrangement of the product design
- Produce design and performance calculations under direct supervision
- Support to manufacture through assembly and test of a product
- Preparation of accurate 3D models and 2D CAD drawings
- Preparation of the product definition and calculations
- Preparation of design reports
- Basic knowledge of applications and material selection
- General problem solving
- Ensure the product integrity is maintained at all times
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with valves
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
- Apprentice/HND/Degree Level in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Extensive training in the range of company products will be given.
On offer to the successful candidate is the ability to work for a true market leader in their field, with a fantastic financial package, with a great opportunity to progress your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"