Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services
A national M&E Consultancy based in Birmingham are looking to recruit an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
The role of a Mechanical Design Engineer will involve -
- The detailed design and coordination of mechanical solutions including Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Utilities and Plant Layouts
- Performing HVAC load calculations - heat gains & heat loss
- Surveying existing building services installation and providing modification to HVAC
- Attending design review meetings
- Producing tender documentation including technical specifications, and drawings.
- HNC/Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in a Mechanical Design Engineer role
- Knowledge of Revit MEP and IES Thermal modelling software would be beneficial
The salary for this role will be between £28,000 - 34,000
- Building Services
- Mechanical Design