Mechanical Design Engineer - Bespoke Medical equipment
I am looking to speak with any Mechanical Design Engineer who are currently seeking a new opportunity! My client design and manufacture bespoke medical equipment and are looking to grow the team due to increased sales. This is due to their new breakthrough product with more looking to be developed in the near future.
The Design Engineer will be involved in the project from initial conception through to manufacture, working on both new products as well as redesigning products to fit client's specific needs. This will include liaising with UK and international teams as well as producing all manufacturing drawings and 3D models.
- Background in Mechanical Engineering
- Machinery design experience such as Conveyors, machinery or automated equipment
- 3D modeling experience ideally in SolidWorks, but other known CAD software's will be considered.
- NPI of DFM experience is desirable
- Able to work as part of a team and ideally lead projects
This is a great opportunity to work on some exciting and innovative projects with more in the pipeline.
Click apply now to be conceded
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job