Excellent opportunity on offer for a mechanical design engineer to join a successful business, who throughout this period have thrived due to increased sales and strength of their customer base.
Do you have experience with any 3D CAD package? Do you want the chance to play a pivotal role within a close-knit design team?
Established over 30 years ago, this company manufacture bespoke capital equipment. They are financially backed by a global group, therefore they can focus heavily on delivering nothing less than excellent quality to all their clients. Due to increased demand for their services they require an additional design engineer to join the team.
As part of a small design team this role boasts lots of responsibility and variety; you will manage bespoke capital projects from start to finish, you will play a key role in the development and launch of new designs and improvement of existing products. You will ensure cost effectiveness as well as managing the projects, to ensure an excellent quality is maintained throughout and the overall project runs to plan.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be a big cog in a small wheel, playing a key role in the company's future success. This company will offer you excellent training and development as well as rewarding you with a competitive salary, benefits and bonus package.
* Designing and managing exciting capital equipment projects
* Designing new products and improving/modifying existing products.
* Industry recognised training schemes on offer to become an expert.
* £35,000 - £40,000 + Training, Development, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
* Has a mechanical design background
* Has used any 3D CAD package
* Wants to improve their skill set with further training and industry courses
* Wants the chance to take on more responsibility and a play a key role in the company's future
- Product Design
- Project Manager
- Project Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'