Mechanical Design - Automated and bespoke machine design
I am looking to speak with any Mechanical Design Engineers who are looking to work for a global manufacturer of bespoke automated equipment who are based in North Exeter. The client design and manufacture bespoke automated equipment on site near Exeter, and the Design Engineer will be involved in both product development and new product introduction.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will develop new products from initial concept through to manufacture, including all manufacturing drawings such as fabrication and assembly drawings as well as all hand calculations.
- Background in Mechanical Design ideally with a Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3D modeling experience using SolidWorks or other known CAD package.
- Any machinery, material handling, conveyor or automated equipment experience will be highly desirable.
- Manufacturing experience including DFM and NPI process knowledge.
- Ideally able to manage and lead projects but this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to design industry leading automated equipment for manufacturing and production environments.
Click apply now to be considered