Mechanical Craftsman - Days
£19,000 - £23,500
Alecto Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Mechanical Craftsman to join our client based in North London. Specialising in heavy industry and waste processing, a Mechanical Craftsman is required at the plant to carry out mechanical repairs and fitting as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
Ideally experience is required on pneumatics, hydraulics and static process plant machinery including conveyors. Fabricating and welding skills would be an advantage.
- Carry out preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance duties.
- Working a day shift 4 x 12 hours either Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday.
- Fabricating, fitting and welding machinery parts.
- Ideally experience working as a Mechanical Fitter on process machinery including work on pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors, gearboxes etc.
- Background in mechanical fitting in heavy industry for example in manufacturing, FMCG, quarrying/wash plants, recycling etc.
- Welding/fabricating experience would be a plus.
Benefits to You
- Working at one of the UK's largest and busiest processing facilities.
- Excellent prospects for training and qualifications for aspirational Craftsmen.
- Supportive and friendly management team.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment, or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job