Mechanical Contracts Manager - Central London
My client is a renowned MEP Contractor who specialise in the complete Mechanical & Electrical installation across all sectors however predominantly work between the Residential, Hotel, Leisure, Commercial & Data Centre industry. The company have been running for over 50 years and have grown to a turnover of £100 million.
They require a Mechanical Contracts Manager with a proven track record of delivering schemes in excess of £5 million. The firm have secured a full pipeline of work for the next 3 years and are looking to add to their senior management team. Currently they have numerous major projects in pre-construction phase and are predicted to continue securing some of the most prestigious schemes across Central London.
The Job Role
As Mechanical Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the design process as well as a team consisting of 8-12 managerial staff.
- You will be overseeing take offs/ technical submittals and all RAMS.
- Organising and overseeing specialist subcontractors
- Work closely with the pre-construction and commercial team.
- Able to illustrate cost savings.
- Overseeing the full delivery process and final accounts.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have come from a Mechanical trades or academic (HNC/ Degree) background
- Have experience Project Managing Mechanical packages in excess of £5 million. (It is preferable to have worked within the Residential or Commercial sector)
- Experience in managing a large site team
- Hold a SMSTS/ CSCS card
- Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
In return my client is offering a basic salary of up to £75,000 plus company benefits which include a car allowance, travel expenses, contributory pension scheme & private healthcare as well as substantial
If you wish to apply for this position please apply using the button provided. Alternatively if you require further information regarding this specific opportunity or you would like to enquire about other openings within the Building Services sector then please contact Matthew Mullen on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Mechanical Project Manager Commercial Residential Build Construction Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job