Due to expansion and growth, our City Centre based client has asked us to recruit a Contracts Manager to work in their Mechanical division.
This role will be office based but due to the nature of the work, site work is also necessary with some 'workingaway' from time to time. The main duties will include:
- Distinguishing individual project requirements and ensuring that all Client properties are compliant throughout and post works.
- Managing the projects from start to completion, ensuring all necessary checks are completed
- Management of the internal contractors, including quality assurances
- Deliver test through the projects to ensure that they are effective step by step, often working in a pressurised manner.
The ideal candidate will need a solid understanding of the technical implications of delivering such a service to Clients, ranging from commercial properties, retail outlets, restaurants etc.
Man management skills will also be highly regarded, being confident in your abilities and managing the workflow and quality of the department. You will also be able to manage difficult contractors; have an advanced understanding of mechanical engineering contracts and a very good working knowledge of ventilation and heating systems.
Due to the technical nature of the role, the following skills / experience / qualifications are essential:
- You will have previously worked in a commercial and industrial environment
- You will be qualified to Gas Safe current regs
- You will be full conversant with all current H & S Legislation and requirements
- You will be competent at completing RAMS as required
- Experience of managing projects valuing £250k, managing PPM testing and reactive maintenance
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job