Mechanical Contracts Estimator
Mechanical Contracts Estimator / HVAC
Salary C£45k doe
We are recruiting for a well established business in Gloucester for a Mechanical Contracts Estimator to join the team. This is a busy time for the Company and they need someone who can make an immediate impact.
In this position you will be responsible for estimating Commercial and Domestic contracts in both Plumbing and Heating as required along with any other roles that may be asked.
- The Contracts Estimator will have primary responsibility for estimating projects up to a value of £1 million.
- Ensure operational performance, in terms of procuring quotations and estimating to a given timescales.
It is essential that you have the following knowledge and skills:
- Must have knowledge/experience of Commercial HVAC estimating using a PC and software tailored for the business and must be able to work well with others within an office environment.
- Must be able to communicate well with clients and customers and have a professional manner when representing the company.
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings & specifications, be conversant with pricing D&B projects and be able to pass this information on to others.
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"