BIM Recruiter is working with a very well known international consultant firm based in Dublin. Our client is part of a global group engaged across civil, environment, MEP and highways engineering projects locally and internationally.
Through continued growth of their MEP team in Dublin, they are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join on a full time basis.
- The role will involve producing detailed mechanical design on building services schemes in the commercial, industrial and residential markets.
- The role will involve meeting with clients and other architecture and consultant engineering partners (internal and external).
- Meeting project deadlines and completing work to code and regulatory standards.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 4 years building services design experience in the UK or Irish markets.
- You will have specific experience in HVAC design and will already be working with Revit MEP as well as AutoCAD. Experience with IES would also be desirable.
- Strong presentation, communication and time management skills
- Global firm, fast growing Irish office. New MEP division and the opportunity get in at the start of the growth of the business.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Strong focus on CPD and career development
- Building Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- MEP Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job