We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical build technician for one of our clients based on the outskirts of Cambridge. You will be working for a company that are leaders in their industry producing special purpose machinery for well-known organisations across the Pharmaceutical, Medical, Printing and Packaging industries. Ideally you will have an apprenticeship or qualified in Mechanical Engineering and have previous experience working with pneumatics and hydraulics. Our client is extremely busy so you must be flexible to meet business needs and available to work overtime.
Location: Outskirts of Cambridge
Hourly rate: £Negotiable + Holiday pay depending on experience, Overtime is paid after 12 weeks at time and a third
Hours: 40 hours a week with core hours 8:30am - 17:00pm (flexible start and finish times) - must be available to work overtime to meet business needs
Duration: Long term Temporary with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
Benefits when you become a permanent employee: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Christmas closure, Christmas bonus, profit related bonus, Pension scheme
- Building bespoke machines for various client projects
- Working to schedules and meeting deadlines
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Assisting the team with any alterations or adjustments that need to be made
- Providing support to the software, mechanical and control and test engineers
- Diagnose faults and find the solutions
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Can confidently read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical assembly
- Previous experience with Pneumatics, Hydraulics etc.
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Can confidently work on your own as well as within a team
- Good communication / team skills
- Can confidently work and meet deadlines
- Flexible to business needs / requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary vacancy.
- Fault Finding
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'