Associate Mechanical Engineer - £Neg + Package - London Bridge
Due to growth, I'm currently looking for a Mechanical Associate or a Principal Mechanical Engineer who is ready to step up into their first Associate role. As an award winning multi-disciplinary and property consultancy with over 75 years' experience they now employ over 250 staff and have a reputation for staff development.
You will have full autonomy for managing projects and clients, whilst influencing the early stage design stages, ensure quality standards are maintained on projects and ensure best practices are followed.
As a key member of their senior management team, you will be responsible for the technical and financial success of all projects under your control. You'll assist with the continued growth and success of the Mechanical team, ensure QA standards are maintained and continue to provide a value added and consultative service to their loyal client base.
Based in their London Bridge office you will liaise with the Electrical, Sustainability and BIM Leaders and ensure the Building Services elements are seamlessly integrated with the other disciplines to deliver award winning projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Energy Engineering.
- Previous experience with existing buildings and new build projects.
- Good awareness of all aspects of HVAC systems including boilers, public health design, renewable energy, district heating and passive design solutions.
- Previous residential, regeneration or residential led, mixed-use project experience.
- Familiar with British Standards and CIBSE best practices.
- Must have previous experience leading projects including financial management.
- 35 hour working week.
- 24 days paid holiday
- 4 x Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Building Physics
- Building Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Revit MEP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'