£27,000 - £31,000
Mechanical Assembly Technician required by industry leading company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly of mechanical products to meet quality standards.
- Following schematic diagrams and instructions.
- Assembly and Inspection of various mechanical products.
- Adhering to assembly processes.
- Updating production IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following.
- A background in a similar role, ideally gained within an aerospace or equivalent manufacturing environment.
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Ability to undertake mathematical conversion calculations.
- A flexible attitude to working different shift patterns.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Assembly
- Assembly and Test
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'