Mechanical Assembly Operatives x4
Mechanical Assembly Operative
Clive Page of REED Engineering is seeking 4 Mechanical Assembly Operatives to join a client in Knutsford on a temp to perm basis.
Good experience gained as a Mechanical Assembly Operative is ESSENTIAL although full product training will be given. Electrical experience would be a bonus. The ideal candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
• Able to carry out some manual handling tasks
• Able to handle small components
• Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
• A good team player
Most important is an open-mindedness, willingness to provide colleagues with the highest levels of support and a genuine desire to assist a successful team in achieving an ever increasing demand for its products. You will enjoy working on a friendly, busy shop floor within a challenging environment.
About the role
1) Assembling components to create sub-assemblies
2) Building and testing of a range of different components, working to a high level of detail
3) Completion of Test Certificates and Packing Sheets as necessary
• Permanent salary £17,238 per annum + bonus
• £8.50/hour agency for 13 weeks – if successful transfer to client’s books
• 39 hours per week. Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm
• 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• 2 years’ death-in-service benefit from day one of employment until age 65
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"