Mechanical assembly operative
Monday to Friday
8.00AM - 4.00PM
£10.00 per hour (temp to perm contract)
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative global company, then you have come to the right place.
Our client is a family owned business that designs, manufactures and distributes machinery municipal applications globally.
We are looking for an Assembly Technician to join the Operations team based at their factory in Northampton.
This position reports to the Assembly Team Leader and the role is responsible for the mechanical assembly of machinery in line with the production schedule. If you'd like to be part of a great team in a global company with fantastic opportunities for growth and achievement, then please apply now
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills - must have the ability communicate to all levels and all platforms
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to solve problems and resolve issues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experienced / interested in engineering or mechanics is beneficial for the role
ACS Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- Mechanical assembly operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job