Mechanical Assembly Operative
£8 Per Hour
Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds, LS25 post code
Do you want to work for a global manufacturing company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Then look no further. Our company is currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative to become part of our busy Production team. We are looking for a confident individual who can manage demanding situations with resilience and adapt to changing priorities effectively. You will be a team player who encourages others to achieve their goals and help to create a culture based on quality, honesty, innovation and teamwork. The company is a global company supplying over a 100 different countries and invests heavily in equipment and training. They have excellent growth plans for their UK operation.
Assemble generator sets using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organisation.
- Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams / engineering drawings to accurately assemble generator sets and other products
- Use air power tools and hand held tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, drills and grinders
- Load and unload containers-containing parts and generators
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Basic reading skills, must be able to follow directions
- Basic computing skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Physically fit
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Experience of using air powered tools to assemble products.
- engineering assembly experience
- NVQ in Engineering
Please apply with a full up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are looking for someone to start IMMEDIATELY.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business. We have been established since 2004 and are members of REC. We have 3 branches in Yorkshire, York, Hull and Rotherham. We specialise in recruiting for engineering, manufacturing, and logistics companies in Yorkshire. For more informtion please visit our website, or follow us on linkedin, Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively, please call us anytime at our York branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job