Our client is an established manufacturing business based in Rugby with a history of over 20 years success. Due to business expansion Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Mechanical Fitter / Assembly Operative.
Working with a small and very friendly team you will be responsible for the assembly of mechanical components and wiring for a variety of high end/spec products for use in worldwide automotive, nuclear, healthcare and experimental industries.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Interpret mechanical drawings assemble components to diagram
- Wiring, soldering and brazing
- Build to sample/build to verbal instructions
- Mechanical duties, such as: cutting, drilling, tapping and soldering.
- Cooler build
- Brazing (as trained)
- Self-inspection of all work
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Use of measuring and test equipment
The successful applicants will have previous experience in a mechanical assembly position preferably with experience in assembling small components. You will have the dexterity, skills and experience required to manufacture complex mechanical and electronic products.
You will have good cutting, drilling, tapping and soldering skills.
Hours of Work:
Mon-Thur 8.30am - 4.30pm
Friday 8.30pm -1pm
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus
- 31 days annual leave
- On-line purchasing discounts
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical assembly