Key functions of this position include but are not restricted to, mechanical build, strip and assembly of capital machinery.
Hourly rates will be from £12.65/hr PAYE or £15.50/hr Umbrella/LTD. Overtime available at time and one half working 39 hours per week. Core hours: 07:30 - 16:00, 15:00 on Friday. Half an hour for lunch.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill, Aptitude, Experience Required include:
* Time served - recognised apprenticeship.
* Read/understand mechanical assembly drawings.
* Flexible approach to working hours.
* Continually self-appraise on current and developing H&S Regulations.
* ONC level qualified engineer in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* Pneumatic, hydraulic & other mechanical systems.
* Working to tight tolerances.
* Installation of bearings and various seals.
* Good communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Willing to work as full, supportive team member
* Self-motivated with a desire to achieve high standards
* A strong sense of problem/solution ownership
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Fitters position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job