Company - Global manufacturing company
Job Title - Mechanical Assembler
Hours - 37 hr week (7.30am-4pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am-12.30pm Fri)
Location - Burton on Trent area
Salary - £18k / annum + benefits (£9.25 / hour)
We have and exciting opportunity for a mechanical assembler to join the manufacturing team of a global manufacturing company based near Burton on Trent.
Main duties include:
- Soldering/ wiring to moulded contact blocks - hand soldering
- General assembly of parts and components.
- Be committed to accuracy and efficiency.
- 1 year + assembly experience.
- You must be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and proactive.
- Team player
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in the following: Fitters, mechanical assembly, warehouse roles, mechanical technicians, soldering, wiring technicians
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'