For: Mechanical Assembler
Pay Rate: GBP18,000 pa (rising to GBP18,500 after 3 month probation)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06146
My client based just outside of Cambridge are looking for an experience Assembler to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job Overview: To assist in the assembly of the Companys products as required ensuring that the product is assembled in the most efficient way possible and meets set timescales and deadlines. Products should be assembled in line with work instructions and ISO standards and also meet the requirements of the customer.
Main Duties & Outputs:
· To assemble the Companys range of products and test where required, in accordance with written assembly instructions.
· To make sure that products meet the Companys build requirements
· To work within assembly teams
· To identify to supervisor any problems observed with the parts supplied or methods used for assembly
· To ensure that products comply with relevant electrical safety and quality standards
· Occasional despatch work will be required, lifting/packing and shipping finished goods
Qualifications and Skills:
· Able to work to high quality standards
· Team working
· Effective communication
· Planning, organising and achieving
· Experience in Mechanical Assembly
· Able to follow procedures, work instructions etc.
· Able to use hand tools and power tools
· Computer literate
· Able to organise and plan work effectively
· Listening and oral communication skills
· Able to understand technical drawings
· Knowledge of health & safety issues within the manufacturing environment
· Experience working with sheet metal would be advantageous
· F Gas qualified or experience within refrigeration would be valuable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job