Do you have a genuine personal interest in car mechanics? Are your hobbies tinkering with cars or machinery? Are you looking to get your foot in the door of the Mechanical industry?
Are you screaming ...YES YES YES?! Then you might just fancy this role as a Mechanical Assembler!
Duties and Responsibilities:
*To assemble & fit component parts, to the required quality standard, using a variety of hand or power tools & related equipment
*You will need to be experienced in the use of a variety of assembly/fitting tools and equipment.
*Delivering quality assembly processes in a timely effective manner.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A wide range of knowledge of manufacturing and production process.
- You will need to have a strong efficient team work culture within the Production team.
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality.
- Initiative, adaptive, and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Be able to read and understand written build instructions
- Experience of using hand or power tools
mechanics, power tools, machinery, production