Mechanical Assembler Fri-Sun
Friday - Sunday
33 hours per week
(Days & Night shifts)
£13.14 - £14.45
Working in a busy manufacturing & production area, for a large engineering company. These roles offer an opportunity to join a world-renowned company, who are specialists in their field.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking assembly processes, ensuring all ESD product disciplines are adhered to and products are correctly built and tested.
- Following Engineering drawings to assemble the mechanical racking systems, sub assembly and wiring of all connections.
- Building, assembling and installation of modules that make up the suites.
- Rack wiring completed for all the panels connecting to each other as per drawing.
- Assembling different power supply units and installation of cubicles.
- Working on control panels, including complete wiring on the panels using crimp tools
- Component & D-type connector soldering
- Electrical/Prototype Wiring
- PCB Building
HOURS OF WORK
The successful Mechanical Operator will be required to work shifts of both Days & Nights, on a 2-week rotation.
Days (x2 weeks)
Friday - Sunday 6am - 5.45pm
Nights (x2 weeks)
Friday - Sunday: 6pm - 5.45am
Full training will be provided for this role, candidates who are interested will be invited to an assessment day to go through a Maths and English assessment and an instruction-based manufacturing test. We will go through the role in further detail and discuss the company.
Please only apply if you can make it to site for 6am, can do night shifts and are happy to go through an assessment stage following by interview with the client.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'