- Do you hold a HND or above in Mechanical, Aeronautical, or Aerospace engineering?
- Do you want to progress or being your career for a market leader?
- Have you thought of a role in applications engineering?
- Rare opportunity to join a global player.
West Midlands and Warwickshire - Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Warwick, Birmingham
Mechanical and Aerospace Applications Engineer - Industrial and Aerospace Solutions
The Role of an Applications Engineer:
You will be involved in the design process and overview of all critical technical applications for this engineering manufacturer. Supplying solutions to the general manufacturing and aerospace industries, you will have full client interaction and exposure to a variety of engineering design projects. You will also be offering technical advice to clients and the sales team.
A number of vacancies are available, suitable for those with prior real-world engineering experience, and also for those who have recently graduated.
The Candidate for the Applications Engineer Positions:
- You MUST hold a minimum of a HND in; Mechanical, Aeronautical, or Aerospace engineering
- Hold strong English communication skills; including verbal and written
- Be able to get to their midlands based office on a daily basis
- You MUST be confident using CAD.
- CATIA experience beneficial but not essential.
My client is a recognised market leader in their sector. They can offer worldwide travel, stability, and future engineering career opportunities. They boast excellent staff retention and offer a brilliant work-life balance.
The Package for an Applications Engineer:
- Between £20,000 to £33,000 basic salary, depending on experience.
- Up to 15% bonus available
- Fantastic Pension
- Various other benefits
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The roles of Applications Engineer are based in the Midlands, and candidates from Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Warwick, Birmingham, and surrounding areas will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job