Mechanic - Rebuilds
For these roles we are willing to look at Mechanics from a range of industries. We are looking for Technically minded people who enjoy working at a Mechanical level and rebuilding engines and parts.
Are you looking for a Mechanics role Do you enjoy being workshop based? We are looking for skilled fitters with experience of working on, HGV, CAR, PSV, General Engineering and Plant equipment. You will provide top level service on our range of Equipment and machinery with a primary focus on full on inspection and rebuilds of equipment you will keeping the machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good customer service skills
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Ability to service a wide range of heavy tracked plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems, which involve climbing on top & underneath the heavy plant machinery.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision
- Salary in the region of £23-31k, dependent on experience related to equipment.
- Overtime Paid at time and half (Lots available)
- Van , Laptop, Phone
- Industry specific and dealer based training and development
- True Career progression channels
- Flexible Working environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Plant industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or or
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"