By placing the customer at the heart of our organisation, we aim to provide complete satisfaction, and we depend on our employees to deliver this. We look for people who are excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic business that operates in a fast-moving, challenging environment, and who want to use their skills and ambition to help drive our company forward.
NR Evans is looking to recruit Mechanic at the Amesbury Depot, working a `5 on, 3off` shift pattern. The purpose of this role is to assist in the daily operations of the vehicle maintenance unit.
- Carry out servicing and repairs to all NRE fleet and third-party work as requested by the fleet manager, based on 'preventativemaintenance’ standards
- Attending places of training to gain qualifications for the role
- Ensure the workshop is clean and kept to a high, compliant standard
- Transporting and collecting drivers from place of hire / repair
- Attending day/night time callouts on vehicle breakdowns for NRE fleet and third-party work when authorised by fleet manager
- Ensure vehicle accident damage reporting is adhered to and reported to the Fleet Manager or Transport Manager, and repaired if/when required
- Assisting in ensuring vehicles and trailers are in a suitable roadworthy condition before leaving site
- Additional duties as and when instructed by the maintenance or transport department.
Health & Safety - commitment to safety
Understands, encourages and complies with company/site safety policies and procedures; completes all required training and takes personal responsibility for the safety of themselves and others
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to communicate effectively
- Receptive to change and able to implement change where necessary
- Ability to problem solve
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Focus: Ability to understand key customers/stakeholders, engage with customers/stakeholders to create effective relationships
- Teamwork: Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and displays quality working relationships with colleagues and/or customers
- Integrity & Commitment: Ability to articulate NFT’s groups values and work in ways which strive to achieve the values. Dedicated to over achievement of goals and objectives in all tasks
- Drive & Enthusiasm: Energetic approach to achieving the requirements of the role. Impacts positively on profitability and growth of the business.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Understands the range of communication styles and methods to suit the audience. Effective in written and verbal communications with all colleagues. Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills
- Time Management: Ability to plan and prioritise his or her work effectively, coordinate different elements of the work and, where appropriate, delegate.
- A drivers license is essential
- NVQ level or equivalent sector based qualification
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Childcare voucher scheme;
- Excellent career development opportunities;
- "MyNFT" Discount Scheme.
- Automotive Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job