Goldman & Fine requires a qualified Mechanic to join a branch of a not-for-profit organisation in the Welling area.
My client is looking to recruit a qualified mechanic who is focused, patient and efficient, to join a team dedicated to helping disabled and disadvantaged people get into or return to work. The role will be very fulfilling for someone with extensive mechanic and bodyshop experience, with NVQ level 3 and above, looking to help the community and make a difference. This is not your run-of-the-mill mechanic or workshop position; take your time, exhibit your expertise and teach your trade. This is a temp-to-perm position, following a 3 month probationary period.
This position would suit somebody with an an older, strategic outlook on life and would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to slow down towards an easier life.
- be an experienced technician
- have NVQ level 3 and above
- have your own tools
- be able to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge
- be patient and caring
- provide high levels of customer service
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Lee at Goldman & Fine
- call Lee at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss suitable positions. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- auto repair