Mechancial Project Manager
Great long term opportunity to work with a major national award wining large professional services provider who have a large project pipepline in and around London They are an engineering services company capable of delivering the full range of services, ensuring compliance from auditing, electrical testing and risk assessment with a proven track record on data centre management and energy services and operating in environments such as retail stores, commercial offices, warehousing facilities and critical infrastructure.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical (Building Services) Project Manager, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders carrying out various projects on time and within budget aligned with the client's requirements. You will be managing the various stages of development for projects from concept through to commissioning. Applcants whose speciality lies in the smaller projects up to £500k and can cover a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from cat B office fit-out to residential and boiler room fit outs. You must have ventilation, plumbing, AC & pipework backgrounds and can cover all disciplines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Snr Project Manager and regional director , you will be responsible for:
* Procurement of resources, ensuring suppliers scope is clearly defined and all deliverables within the project are covered
* Produce design risk assessments
* Manage the build plan and re-forecasting to meet the needs of the project
* Planning and coordinating all resources i.e. Plant, Equipment and People
* Ensuring all health, safety, quality and environmental procedures are integrated into the company's activities
* Collation of all project documentation and the production of a handover file including Operations and Maintenance manuals, H&S, etc.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* A minimum of ONC, or similar qualification, in Mechanical Engineering with 4 years' experience in successfully delivering similar projects
* Full understanding of the design and installation of engineering services systems
* Proven experience in managing contractors and teams
* Good commercial acumen
Your expert recruitment consultant is Trevor Parsons, call today on or email Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'