Job title: Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE + Overtime
This well-established Machine Tool Manufacturer are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer for their Worcester based factory.
A Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer is required with knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications. Candidates with experience of the CNC machinery would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a renowned based in Worcester requires a committedGraduate Mechanical Production Engineer with fault finding experience for a new permanent. As a Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer, you will be required to:
- Liaise with both the Production and Design department to ensure efficient completion of bespoke machinery projects.
- To problem solve, diagnose and fault find all issues raised within the Production department.
- Provide technical reports, specifications and procedures as and when required.
The Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience and/or qualifications in Mechanical Production or Mechanical Design
- Have a practical and engineering biased mindset yet with strong communication skills.
- Committed and driven to growth, development and working shift patterns of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Mechanical Design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcester-based Machine Manufacturer will offer you:
- Competitive overtime + shift allowance + overtime
- Leading In house training programmes
- Career development with the opportunity to progress into the Design department.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mechanical specifications and drawings and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Graduate Mechanical Production Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
- MECHANICAL / PRODUCTION / ENGINEER / WORCESTER