Meat & Poultry Trader
The role involves the continued expansion of a customer and supplier base , communicating directly with business partners at all levels and reporting internally directly to the Managing Director.
Candidates should be self-motivated and well organised with a measured approach to all of their commercial activities.
Candidates should have high degree of professionalism with excellent product and technical knowledge coupled with a clear understanding of production processes. In addition to office based activities you will be expected to travel to visit customers and suppliers and attend trade exhibitions when appropriate.
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
• negotiating prices and contracts with suppliers and customers and drawing up contract documents;
• ensuring that suppliers and the supply of goods meet the requirements of the company’s quality standard;
• interviewing suppliers’ and/or their representatives and visiting trade fairs;
• researching and identifying new products, suppliers and customers;
• liaising with other senior staff to determine the range of goods to be sold, contributing to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
• discussing customer’s requirements, carrying out surveys and analysing customers’ reactions to product, packaging, price, etc.;
• managing customer accounts;
• keeping up to date with the product market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a successful team. Remuneration by way of a competitive base salary ranging from £40k to £70 per annum (subject to levels of experience) plus inclusion in the company profit related bonus scheme will be awarded to the successful candidate.
CV’s to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 11th June 2018
Hours of work: 08:30 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Buntingford, Hertfordshire
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'