Electrician Job in Chelmsford
Your new company
A brand new and exciting opportunity has become available in one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies.
You will join a company that's pioneering some exciting changes in our industry and has doubled in size in the past five years. The secret to their success has always has been - our people. They are committed to ensuring that everyone who works here fulfils their potential. "We work hard, but we have fun at the same time."
Your Mechanically Electrician, you will be joining the maintenance team to service and maintain various equipment within their portfolio of buildings based in Chelmsford.
Responsibilities can consist of; working in commercial buildings, carrying out reactive and planned work, performing tests on systems and dealing with instillation and repairs.
If you have team leader experience, there is room for progression to become more management level.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have solid experience in mechanical electrics.
- You need to have good customer service skills and telephone manor
- You need to be professional looking and have good organisation skills
- You must have a recognised qualification e.g: City and Guilds or equivalent.
**Enhanced DBS is required but the client is taking interviews subject to this being done.
What you'll get in return
As well as the basics, holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work such as a reward scheme, and an employee assistance program.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 8-5 or 7-4 dependent on requirements
- No scheduled overtime
- 25 days holiday
- Pension available
- Company Discounts through 'My Rewards' on hundreds of retail shops etc.
- You need to have their own hand tools to use just in case.
- PPE and uniform is provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'