Role- Sales Development/ Lead Generation Representative
Salary- £25k base and £40k OTE!
Would you like to work for an exciting SaaS vendor in Maidenhead?
We have an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to get into a sales role, or an individual looking to develop their current sales experience with a leading SaaS vendor working across many verticals in the SaaS space.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for supporting the sales team by generating sales leads through qualifying inbound and outbound leads as well as proactive lead generation. The role is reporting to the Sales Development Team Lead and is a great opportunity for an individual to join a growing software technology provider.
What you will be doing:
- Taking a proactive approach to generating leads and appointments for the sales team
- Qualifying and nurturing of inbound leads through to appointment stage
- Market research to obtain contact information for leads
- Follow up on marketing campaigns
- Overcoming objections and using effective communication to communicate the business' values to key decision makers
- Achieve monthly KPIs and targets
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intelligent and adaptable, able to collate information quickly
- Excellent phone manner with a consultative approach
- Able to overcome objections and rejection
- Motivated to learn new skills, progress career
If you are interested to find out more and have the desired skills and experience, please respond to this advert by following the link below and attach a copy of your most recent CV. If successful, we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
- Sales Development Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'