MDM Rollout Engineer - Newbury and surrounding areas (Field based) - 3 months.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Rollout Engineer with experience Deploying IntuneMDM across various sites in the South West areas including Newbury, Reading & Basingstoke. Previous experience of working within a Deployment/Rollout Project with MDM’s including Intune, Airwatch or Mobile Iron.
- IT Deployment/Rollout of IntuneMDM Application
- User support and assistance with the application features including mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities.
- Carry out a range of floor-walking activities and ensure user issues are logged, resolved, and escalated when required.
The ideal candidates will possess the following key skills:
- Fluent in English with excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Proven experience of MDM (Intune, Airwatch or MobileIron)
- Ability to understand and utilise scripts.
- Capable of troubleshooting any user issues and resolve basic first line support incidents.
- A drive to learn with the ability to both work as directed and act on own initiative.
If this position sounds of interest please apply and a member of our dedicated candidate consultancy team will be in contact to process further
- Software Deployment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'