Job Role: Vehicle Engineer,
Salary: competitive DOE
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is proud to announce the up-and-coming opening of their new McLaren retail business. The Company is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of luxury, niche and volume franchises.
Our purpose built workshop will require a motivated and proactive Vehicle Technician with the ability and experience of working with the McLaren range and a selection of exclusive pre-owned vehicles.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
- Be a qualified and time served, Vehicle or Master Technician.
- Previous McLaren, supercar or luxury franchise experience is essential.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a min of 3 years' experience.
In return, the company will provide:
- A highly competitive basic salary with additional bonus and overtime opportunity.
- 30 days holiday per year (22 days holiday, plus 8 statutory).
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount.
We are looking for an individual with the right technical expertise, the correct attitude, good communication skills and the drive to succeed in this highly competitive market.
If you feel you meet our criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Vehicle Engineer, Vehicle Mechanic, McLaren Mechanic, Supercar Mechanic, Automotive Master, Automotive Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Engineer, Vehicle Engineer, Vehicle Servicing, Motor Technician, Master Technician, Supercar Servicing, Vehicle Technician will also be considered for this role.
- Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Automotive Engineer
- Automotive Mechanic
- Vehicle Engineer
- McLaren Mechanic
- Supercar Mechanic
- Automotive Master