CNC Miller - normal day’s role
- £13-14 ph
- Mon Fri (37.5 hrs)
- Un-limited overtime paid at x1.5, Sunday hours paid at x2
- 21 days holiday + bank hols
- Full training will be provided
Highly respected precision engineering company based near Wokingham are looking for a reliable, trustworthy CNC Miller (Setter & Operator) to run Mazak machines. Full training will be provided on their mazatrol controls.
If you have the following skills, please get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity
- Ability to set & Operate CNC Mazak machines
- Self-inspection knowledge
- General Tool room knowledge
- Ability to work form engineering drawings
- Used to working to tight tolerances
- Used to machining small batches/one off parts
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to these vacancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'