Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company requires experienced skilled Mazak Machinist to undertake an initial 12 month contract based in Annesley.
The client is looking for a talented and dynamic Machinists to compliment our existing team
of machining engineers to program set and operate a variety of Machining centres.
Working on primarily one off and small & large batch bespoke components you would be expected to program, set and operate machine tools producing high quality components to tight tolerances on stainless steel and complex alloy materials. The ability to play an active role in continuous improvement within the team, developing existing and implementing new processes is desirable.
This position's currently operates a two-shift & Three-shift pattern as required to meet business needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeshipor NVQ Level 3
- Experience on Mazak Machine
- Fully conversant with setting & programming CNC Machining Centres
- Interpretation of Engineering drawings essential
- Experience of Mazatrol and Fanuc programming systems
- Use of precision measuring equipment, and a range of inspection techniques
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job