Mazak Machinist - 3&4 axis Milling
- £15 per hour + 10% shift uplift
- Double Day Shifts (6-2 / 2-10)
As a key member of the machine shop team, within a composites company, you will be actively involved in the programming, setting and operating of multi axis Mazak Mills and the self-inspection and production of quality components.
- Working in a manner which is safe for everyone in the machine shop.
- Performing routine machine maintenance checks and completing check-sheet records.
- Setting up of machines for production runs in both manned and unmanned periods.
- Collaborating with line management and engineering support in any initiative to continuously improve the performance of the machine shop.
- Perform elements of self-inspection, filling out inspection records as required.
- Deburring, finishing and packing (where appropriate) of completed parts to prevent any damage during internal or external transport.
- Attend appropriate training where required.
- First class understanding of CNC machine operation in a precision manufacture environment.
- Experience milling complex components using multi axis mills up to 5 axis
- Solid understanding of Mazak Matrix software
- Good understanding of live tooling and appropriate tool selection.
- Experience working in a composites manufacturing environment or similar with a strong emphasis on product quality ISO9001 is preferred.
- Willing to work shifts & O/T by prior agreement.
- Work well as part of team and prepared to be flexible to meet the needs of the team & customer demand.
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job