RGN or RMN
£16.00 per hour + Paid Breaks - 36 hours per week
A nursing home situated in Plymouth is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their professional and caring team as the new Matron to support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This nursing home is an established, luxury purpose built facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents.
- £16.00 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- care home
- mental health
- staff nurse
- registered nurse
- clinical lead
- physical disability
- old age
- private care home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job