MATRIX Salon Consultant
Inspire, educate and motivate, empowering Salon Owners with detailed product knowledge, with the aim of creating more successful and profitable businesses.
"Be number one in any market we enter"
"Be our customers' best business relationship".
- Achieve monthly sales and new product launch targets
- Maintain and grow existing salon relationships through regular contact
- Ensure salon owners are kept abreast of upcoming promotions and new products to maximise sales
- Work collaboratively with salons to understand, and provide bespoke solutions to, their individual challenges.
- Work closely with the MATRIX Educational Team to provide educational support to salons.
- Foster a creative approach to develop new business opportunities through sharing our brand portfolio with prospective clients
- Create sales opportunities by supporting salons with marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Maintain commercial awareness when planning your workload, ensuring you manage your territory in a time and cost effective manner
- Report on planned and delivered activity for use in monthly analytics.
Salon Success is a learning organisation that encourages initiative. We all want to be creative in finding new ways of getting the job done. Your job role is shaped to allow these needs to be satisfied. As such this document is only intended to outline the main elements of your role and you are likely to be involved in other activities to contribute to our success. It may also be amended from time to time to reflect changing business needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job