The successful tutor will be passionate, enthusiastic and available to tutor one evening a week. Prospero have various other tuition assignments both after school hours and during school hours if you would be available for additional work.
The successful Tutor will:
* Be passionate about working in the education workforce
* Be adaptable and quick learners who can think on their feet
* Have solid understanding of the UK national curriculum and be able to produce own resources
* Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours
To be eligible the Tutor must:
* Hold a teaching qualification (QTS)
* Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have experience working with children
Does this opportunity sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to Kealeigh.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job