Maths Teaching Assistant - Tile Cross area, Birmingham | September 2019 | Secondary School
• Teaching Assistant – Degree required (Maths or related subject)
• Permanent | Full-Time | September 2019 start
• Tile Cross area of Birmingham
• Opportunity to progress into teacher training
• Ofsted ‘Good’ School – Strong leadership team
• Excellent training & development
• Daily Pay rate: £65 - £75
Maths Teaching Assistant – The Role:
The placement will see you providing support to students across the Maths department in KS3, 4 and 5. During the academic year, you will be supporting whole classes, children on a 1:1 basis and in groups. As you master the Maths Teaching Assistant role, you will be given training until gradually you gain the confidence and knowledge to cover whole classes.
Your enthusiasm will be evident in the way you question the children and get stuck into the role. Your subject knowledge should be in-depth and you will need to use this in order to break down more difficult concepts for children, in order to facilitate their understanding and progress.
At the end of the Teaching Assistant placement, dependant on circumstances and progression, you will be offered the chance to move on to the school’s teacher training programme.
The school are looking to secure a bright, dedicated and committed Maths Specialist – you will be enthusiastic about creative approaches to teaching and driven to get young people excited about Maths.
Maths Teaching Assistant – The Opportunity:
• Join a dedicated Maths department brimming with passionate teachers, within a successful training school
• Forward-thinking senior leadership
• Full-time Maths Teaching Assistant Post
• Competitive Teaching Assistant pay rate
If you can't wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant role at this advanced secondary school in Birmingham today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Lauren Gibbons at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'