Are you a talented and inspirational Maths teacher in the Rhyl area or prepared to travel into Rhyl and looking for a short to medium term Maths Teaching role? I have been approached by a local secondary school to help them find a part time Maths Teacher for 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to cover a staff absence which starts immediately.
I will offer you:
* My support and dedication
* 8 year recruitment experience working for CER Education.
* Working for an award winning team
* A range of day-to-day and long-term positions to suit your needs
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
* Free support for CPD
* Negotiable daily pay rates
For further information about Maths teaching supply roles within the Rhyl area, please apply or contact me on or send your CV
**You will need to be registered or be prepared to register with the Education workforce council (EWC), have a DBS registered with the update service and have relevant experience within the last 2 years**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job