Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Primary Maths Teachers for a major client of ours based in China.
- To teach Cambridge Curriculum in areas deemed to be appropriate
- To produce a clear scheme of work in accordance with the Cambridge curriculum
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the school’s schemes of work and school policies.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly with particular reference to student’s English abilities.
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
- To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework with constructive feedback.
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
- Ensure the curriculum is covered and the students are able to sit for the final examinations
- Advise the school on appropriate actions to improve student’s academic performance
- At least 2 years’ experience teaching Primary Maths
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject - Maths
- Teaching Certificate, PGCE or equivalent
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job