Are you looking for a new teaching challenge? Do you have the ability to engage pupils with creative, engaging lessons? Would you like to work in a school with a highly supportive learning environment?
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an immediate start for a Maths teacher in a secondary school in the Denbighshire area of North Wales. The school is looking for the right candidate to join the Maths department and contribute to the teaching and learning styles, as well as finding a way that makes Maths fun and inclusive in a way that achieves results.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
What the school will require from you:
* Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all students with varying abilities to access the curriculum at KS3 and KS4
* Be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
* Support colleagues within your department as required
* Exude a passion for learning and a driving ambition for every learner to progress
* Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
The ideal candidate will:
* UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS or PGCE)
* Experience teaching Maths across KS3 & KS4
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
* Be registered with or willing to register with the EWC
Whether you're an experienced Teacher or a NQT this school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school and develop your skills and techniques.
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'