Are you seeking a Maths Teaching Role?
Teaching Personnel in Bristol are looking for a credible Maths Teacher to work in a Bristol School in September
- Secondary Bristol
- Full time September start- Until the end of the academic year
- £715- £720 per week
- KS3, KS4 and KS5
- NQT will be considered for the role!
This successful Bristol secondary school are looking for a talented Maths Teacher to bring a new style into the school. The school has seen a lot of developmental changes, from going from an average school to become well known in the area for its outstanding progression and incredible teaching.
This role means teaching GCSE through to A-Level with bright students who are keen to learn and eager to achieve top grades in their results! As a Maths Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within a department which is specialist within the school, with like minded, talented Teaching staff who will quickly help you find your feet at the start of your time here!
Teaching and Managing Pupil Learning
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to teach, manage pupils and maintain discipline.
- Ensure lessons are engaging and challenging for all ability levels.
- Understand and use the most effective teaching methods to achieve the teaching objectives in hand.
- Display flair and creativity in engaging, enthusing and challenging groups of pupils.
- Use questioning and explanation skilfully to secure maximum progress.
- Quickly understand pupils' perceptions and misconceptions from their questions and responses.
If you want to apply for the role, please contact Teaching Personnel Bristol.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'