The role is to work on a full time basis, Monday-Friday, starting Monday 15th April until Summer 2019.
The school is Ofsted Graded 'Good' and are looking for a passionate individual to make a positive difference within a welcoming setting.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to teach Secondary School Maths (up to GCSE)
- Experienced working as a Maths Teacher, preferably in a Secondary School environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of the current Maths curriculum
- Available to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday and on a long term basis
MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'