We are working with a fantastic school that are looking for a Maths Teacher to join their team in February 2019 on a long term supply with a view to Permanent basis to teach Maths to KS3, 4 GCSE students.
This school offers a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for both staff and students. The students are well behaved and respectful to staff, visitors and each other. The school is always improving and has recently gained Outstanding Ofsted with state of the art facilities to help students thrive in their education.
The responsibilities of the successful Maths Teacher will be:
• Classroom management
• Responsible for conduction ad-hoc meetings and structured parent's evenings with parents/guardians/carers
• Teaching Maths to KS3, 4
• Marking and planning for all Maths GCSE lessons
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their students
• To act as a form tutor taking responsibility for the pastoral care of a group of students
• To keep accurate records of the content of work
To be a successful candidate for the Maths Teaching position:
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications QTS
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Have strong knowledge of the KS3, 4 curriculum
• Must work well with staff and pupils alike
The successful Maths Teacher will benefit from
• CPD's regular training
• Staff development programme
• Route to management for staff
• Excellent rates of pay in line with your experience
• Regular training to enhance and grow your skills
• Supportive and friendly team to work with
• A friendly consultant on hand whenever needed
• An excellent referral schemes
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'