Do you have what it takes to inspire students to become passionate about Maths and reach their learning potential?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a great education environment delivering Maths lessons to Key stage 3, 4 and 5 students?
- Well established department
- Opportunity to deliver A Level Mathematics
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent transport links
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Engage students in education
- Ensure students are learning at their full potential
- Create a safe and secure learning environment
- Be approachable and generate a professional rapport with students
- Promote a positive attitude at all times to ensure students believe in themselves and are fully motivated
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS / QTLS)
- Deliver Maths lessons to key stage 3, key stage 4 and key stage 5 students covering all aspects of the mathematics curriculum.
- Plan, deliver and assess interactive and engaging lessons to ensure students are learning at their full potential.
- Attend school meetings and parents evenings as and when required
- Create strong working relationships with your students
The school are seeking a strong and experienced teacher of Maths to start as soon as possible and who must have the ability to deliver A Level Maths. The school would like to secure someone into the role as soon as possible, therefore availability to attend an interview quickly is essential.
If you are confident that you fit the above criteria and would be interested in this position please contact Wendy as soon as possible or send through your CV.
- Maths Teacher
- teacher of Maths
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'