Mathematics and its many challenges excite you. You understand the importance of numbers and the answers they reveal, and you're passionate about making sure the future of our youth is bright and full of potential.
Does that sound like you? Are you a newly qualified teacher? Then we want you on board!
Randstad Education is looking to hire an engaging Maths Teacher for a secondary school based in Braintree, Essex. Get in touch today!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS - newly qualified
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on and ask for Adam; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'